On Mon, 10 Feb 2014, David L. Johnson wrote:

Go to the "text" menu (icon is an  ab), or alternately Edit -> Text Style
-> Customized.  Then, highlight the words you want to put in a monospaced
font, and choose "typewriter" font family. Works for me.  I usually write
what I want, then change the font. If you just change the font family and
then type, you have to change it back to whatever you are using once you
are done.

David,

  Works for me, too. I don't know that I've even used Edit -> Text Style so
this was a good introduction.

Much appreciated,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |