I did. Had no influence.

Am 12.02.2014 23:57, schrieb Stephan Witt:
Am 12.02.2014 um 10:25 schrieb "Ralf Glaser, track IT"
<ralf.gla...@trackitsystems.de>:

I tested adding the LyX PATH extension to the PATH variable and LyX works fine
now.
Unfortunately this results in cygwins's python version beeing no longer
accessible as LyX's python is beeing used now.
It's a workaround but i'd really like to make LyX add it's PATH prefix as
intended.
Did you try to add the path to the PATH-Prefix in LyX's preferences pane
explicitely?

I noticed that the PATH variable is actually called 'Path' instead of 'PATH' on
my WinXP machine. Maybe this matters...
Don't know this.

Stephan