>  Excuse me. I am sorry.
>
> I am trying to write a text around a figure. So, I use the wrapfig option
> (wrapfig package is on). Nevertheless, the figure is always placed at the
> of the text, ond the left
> My text is made by several short sentences and I need to use the
> numeration option. Could it be the origin of the problem?

Yes. From the wrapfig manual:
"You must not specify a wrapfigure in any type of list environment or or
immediately before or immediately after one. It is OK to follow a list if
there is a blank line (\par) in between."

It is just not possible to put a wrap figure in a list. None of the
existing packages can do this. You can do some parshape trickery, as
described here, but it's a tricky task:
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/59101/will-it-ever-be-possible-to-use-wrapfig-with-an-enumerate-or-itemize-environment?lq=1

Jürgen