Am 09.03.2014 um 14:38 schrieb Sebastien <s.no...@free.fr>:

>> Please use 2.0.7.1 instead. The problem you mentioned
>> is solved with this patch release.
>
> Thanks for your quick reply, and for confirming that there was an issue.
>
> This will be the first time I've actually had to update LyX to a new version.
> Do you have to uninstall the old version first (2.0.7), or do you just go
> ahead and install 2.0.7.1 right over the top of the installed version?

Just open the downloaded disk image and drag LyX to the Application item.
The OS will ask you if you want to overwrite the current application or
if you want to keep both. I'd guess you want the first option… ;-)

This will replace the complete application by the new one. Since all your
user configuration is placed outside of the application you'll not loose
anything. There is no need to uninstall anything. In fact there is no
"uninstaller" - only the recycle bin has to be used for uninstalling.

Stephan