On 03/18/2014 11:28 AM, Gilles DUCHARME wrote:
Hi

I don’t know what I have done wrong but for some time now, every times
a open a new document in LYX, everything I type is in blue
with a blue underlining and a blue vertical bar on the left side.
Also little symbols in the shape of _| appear at the end of each line
after a carriage return

You turned on change tracking. Go to Document> Change Tracking, and turn it off. You will also see there what shortcut you accidentally hit that turned that on.

You must also have saved your default template with this enabled. So turn it off, then go to Document> Settings, and hit "Save as default", or whatever it is.

Richard