Can someone help and instruct me on this, or kindly see if there's a bug in
the software?

I made a mistake in adding an entry into the Table Of Contents.
Instead of writing
\addcontentsline{toc}{subsection}{Institutional repositories}
I wrote
\addcontentsline{toc}{Institutional repositories}

The {subsection} was missing, so it was my error and the software got
understandably confused!

But here is the problem --

When the error message came, it started to point to all different sections
of the text. Not the relevant one.

Why was this happening? Can this be sharpened, pls? FN
--
FN Phone +91-832-2409490 Mobile +91-9822122436
Blog: The View From My Window http://wp.me/1c1F