On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Fabian <fabian.b...@t-online.de> wrote:
> Uwe Stöhr <uwestoehr <at> web.de> writes:
>

>> Am 17.05.2011 11:45, schrieb Manolo Martínez:
>>
>> > I'm using LyX 2.0.0. I have problems with the file Hélène sent and
>> > similar ones, and I have been sidestepping them in the manner I describe
>> > in my previous post.
>> >
>> > In an earlier message --
>> > http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users <at> lists.lyx.org/msg86608.html -- I
>> > posted a MWE and the error log.
>>
>> Can you please resend your LyX file. The one in the mailing list is empty.
>>
>> regards Uwe
>>

> I just encountered the same problem as described above: \email item with
> classic layout leads to compile errors and prepending "magenta" to the mail
> address. Everything is up to date and freshly installed on Ubuntu 13.10.

Hi Fabian,

How did you install TeX Live? apt-get install texlive-full or a manual
install? Also, which version of LyX are you using?

I'm new to this conversation, but why didn't you follow the
instructions that Uwe gave to Manolo and send a minimal example LyX
file and the log you get? Perhaps I missed something.

Best,

Scott