Thank you.

I have attached an example file (I am not able to get any of my other files
to open either). I can't remember what version the file is from. It is
likely the version immediately before 2.1.0 because I created the file
within the last month.

I am running a 64-bit Fedora operating system and I am using the LyX
version that comes in the repository.

--
*Hugh Medal*
Assistant Professor