Figure Besides is used to set the legend to the side of a (small) figure. It is used in this way:
Text. \FigBesBeg  <here is figure> \FigBesEnd More Text ...
I noticed that, if the text after the \FigBesEnd (in ERT) follows immediately the tex-Box,
Text. \FigBesBeg  <here is figure> \FigBesEndMore Text ...
(that is, the More Text follows without a space)
I get an error:
\FigBesEndEs wurde vorgeschlagen, dass die Kontrolle der Transkription

The control sequence at the end of the top line

of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have

misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct

spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,

and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

I am using Lyx 1.06 under Kubuntu.
I wonder, whether this is a Latex thing, or a Lyx mistake, or my stupidity.

Wolfgang