Or you make a striped down version that contain the problem.
Marcelo

El día martes, 20 de mayo de 2014 13:39, "ll...@writersglen.com"
<ll...@writersglen.com> escribió:

Hi Marcelo,

Somehow, for reasons that I don't understand, the problem resolved itself. I
still have another of questions/problems, however, that I'll send in separate
posts.

But one question here:

When you ask for the file, do you truly want the whole book file or just the
local area of source that is likely culprit for the problem at hand?

Many thanks for your response.

Lloyd

-----Original Message-----
From: "Marcelo Acuña" <marceloacu...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2014 6:54pm
To: "ll...@writersglen.com" <ll...@writersglen.com>, "lyx-users@lists.lyx.org"
<lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Subject: Re: KOMA-script book -- author is blank when I display pdf

Please, send the file. Is difficult to imagine the solution without it.
Regards
Marcelo

El día lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014 0:49, "ll...@writersglen.com"
<ll...@writersglen.com> escribió:

Hello,

I've selected KOMA-script book for my next work. I've marked the author as
"Author" and have tried putting it under the title and on a new page. But
neither case works. Title and text displays in pdf, but author doesn't.

Can some kind soul suggest what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks,

LRP

My books:

THE GOSPEL OF ASHES
http://thegospelofashes.com

Strength is not enough. Do they have the courage
and the cunning? Can they survive long enough to
save the lives of millions?

FREEIN' PANCHO
http://freeinpancho.com

A community of misfits help a troubled boy find his way

AYA TAKEO
http://ayatakeo.com

Star-crossed love, war and power in an alternative
universe

Available through Amazon or by request from your
favorite bookstore