On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Jason F. Siegel <siege...@umail.iu.edu>wrote:

> 2) This is more of a bibliography question, so if I need to be redirected,
> that's fine. I'm using plainnat with biblatex/biber, and I would like
> multiple authors to be conjoined by *&* rather than by *and*. How can I
> do this?

You will probably need to redefine a couple of biblatex commands in your
preamble (or more, depending on the complexity of your bibitems):
\multinamedelim and \finalnamedelim.

Something like
\renewcommand{\multnamedelim}{& }
\renewcommand{finalnamedelim}{& }

should work (untested). You may have to escape the ampersand (\&).
Search the biblatex manual (texdoc biblatex) for those two commands for
more details

Cheers,

Stefano

Stefano Franchi
Associate Research Professor
Department of Hispanic Studies         Ph:   +1 (979) 845-2125
Texas A&M University                          Fax:  +1 (979) 845-6421
College Station, Texas, USA

stef...@tamu.edu
http://stefano.cleinias.org