I have one last (hopefully) formatting issue to resolve with my thesis before I
can turn it back into the reviewers.  I am attempting to place each table and
figure on their own separate page.  The problem is I try going to
insert>formatting>new page and also page break in between the two figures or
tables but LyX seems to just ignore the command  and still formats the two
figures on the same page.  I have also tried going the ERT route by adding both
\pagebreak and \newpage but LyX also seems to ignore those commands as well.
What am I doing wrong?  I have a link for a zip file with a minimal example
that includes the needed class file as well.

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B4Kdj1kZwg6GdXRmSXFiOWVIcWc&export=download

--
Steve Burnham