Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 at 9:08 PM
From: "Steve Burnham" <dan...@gmail.com>
To: "Patrick Dupre" <pdu...@gmx.com>, lyx <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Subject: Re: error

On June 5, 2014 at 12:50:35 PM, Patrick Dupre (pdu...@gmx.com) wrote:

Hello,

Can somebody tell me what is wrong in this file?
There 2 issues,
with the figure and with the bibliography!

Thank.

Patrick DUPRÉ | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale | |
Tel. (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12 | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
189A, avenue Maurice Schumann | | 59140 Dunkerque, France

I don’t know if this is an acceptable solution for you but when I convert the
.eps file to a .jpg and insert that instead it complies properly.  I’ve
attached the .jpg if you would like it.  I don’t see any problems with the
bibliography.

-Steve