On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> wrote:

>  On 06/08/2014 04:34 PM, stefano franchi wrote:
>
> Does anyone know LyX has function similar to the various insert-accent
> functions, that would insert the Danish "slashed o"? I am trying to write
> Kierkegaard's name without resorting to LaTeX codes. The function should
> insert
> U+00F8 ΓΈ latin small letter o with stroke
>

> The easy way it to cut and paste it into the document. You can slso use
> "unicode-insert 00F8" from the minibuffer.

Thanks Richard, that's what I did, eventually (cutting and pasting). I was
just hoping  there'd be a function I could bind to a shortcut, but
apparently not.

Cheers,

S.

Stefano Franchi
Associate Research Professor
Department of Hispanic Studies         Ph:   +1 (979) 845-2125
Texas A&M University                          Fax:  +1 (979) 845-6421
College Station, Texas, USA

stef...@tamu.edu
http://stefano.cleinias.org