  From: Wolfgang Engelmann
  To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
  Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 2:56 AM
  Subject: Re: Python Graphics in LyX [was: Python bindings]

  I retryed again and now got the PythonGraphics>LyX converter after
reconfiguring, but running it gives me:

  LaTeX Warning: File `0_home_we_Lyx_PhytonGraphics_example.pdf' not found on
inp

  ut line 80.
  shouldn't it load example.pygr, which I selected in my folder PhytonGraphics
containing all the files supplied by Alex?
  Do I have to use instead of view>pdflatex something else for export?
  Wolfgang

  ! Package pdftex.def Error: File `0_home_we_Lyx_PhytonGraphics_example.pdf'
not

  found.

  See the pdftex.def package documentation for explanation.

  Type H <return> for immediate help.