Hello everyone
I have several beamer files that I generated from lyx 2.0.6 . We had to change from XP to something else, and we went for CentOS. I managed to install and run 2.1, after a brief period using 1.6 (the version present in the repositories). It seems to run smoothly. However when I try to open the old beamer files I get the following message

   /tmp/lyx_tmpdir.qDvxspUv9932/Buffer_convertLyXFormatXXXXXX.lyx.zKzSulrV993
   ended unexpectedly, which means that it is probably corrupted

I've looked around, and I think this might be an existing incompatibility, but I did not find any lyx 2.1-specific answer.
Is there a solution to this?
Many Thanks
Fabio Fiorelli