Hello,

I tried using biber and biblatex following the instructions here:

http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex

I received some very strange errors like "Lonely \item - perhaps a missing
list environment" when some of my references were included. It was actually
2/35 which were throwing the error except the error wasn't anywhere near
those references. Even so, there was nothing wrong with the references and
they worked perfectly well when generated using bibtex8. I examined the two
references which caused problems and they were exactly the same as any
other reference. Again, they work in bibtex8 but not biber.

Does anyone know what could cause this error? When these two references are
removed the document compiles but I need these references.

~Ben