Am 30.06.2014 22:57, schrieb Alex Vergara Gil:
-----Mensaje original----- De:  Wolfgang Engelmann Enviado el: Lunes, 30
de Junio de 2014 08:19 p.m.
Am 30.06.2014 19:21, schrieb Alex Vergara Gil:
Open the figure in Krita/GIMP
create two new figures by cutting the original in two halves insert
each half into a new graphic, using fit 100% to page and definitively
here as position
Thanks, Alex,
The upper half of the figure is rather broad, it therefore is not reaching
the
lower rim of the page, not to speak of the legend. This should be placed
underneath the second part of the figure on the page opposing the first
part.
Proposals?
Wolfgang

Yes I forgot to mention to rotate the two halves by 90 degres so they will
fit your page, sorry!

Alex, that I had done already, but the question remains. For clarifying it, may I send you the figure in question privately because of its size (114kb), so that you might have a look at it? I could add the two halves also (75kb each). The aim is, to have a figure with legend covering two adjacent pages with legend below the lower half.
Wolfgang