I am running LyX 2.1.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 and am running into a problem with
SVG images. These images show up fine in LyX itself, but when I export a
PDF, the images have a black background instead of a white one, which makes
them illegible. (The same images worked fine on earlier versions of LyX and
Ubuntu.) Can someone help me figure out what's going on?

Thanks,
Jane

--
Jane Shevtsov, Ph.D.

“Those who say it cannot be done should not interfere with those who are
doing it.” --attributed to Robert Heinlein, George Bernard Shaw and others