Hello Scott,

Thank for the feedback.

It could probably do wnat I want. However I have a glitch with an overprint.
Yes I noted the new beamer.lyx that I compiled and I try to do the same.
For example:
Columns
and start column ..
It looks like correct (depth 1, and 2):
I can have: \column{.49\texwidth}
But then, what I type goes into \column{}
If I make a return then I leave the column and go back to depth 1
How can I stay in the column (standard in depth 2?

Thank for your help.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France