On 08/22/2014 03:41 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
Hello,
lyx (2.x) allows to combine several citations (e.g. as shown by A,B,C). However, in the list of citations (outline>list of citations) only A is shown (unless B and or C are cited somewhere else). It is a bit annoying if one checks for a citation which is not cited alone or at the first place. Could this be improved?

I see what you mean. Can you file a bug report about this on trac? It would be very easy to change, except that we rely upon the way it is now in other parts of the code.

Richard