On 08/21/2014 11:06 PM, Julio Rojas wrote:
Dear all,

I was working with a rather long document with changes control activated, when I tried to cut-and-paste one section in a different place. Then, when I accepted the change, Lyx crashed. I would like to post the bug, but would like to capture the message to a file. I am on Ubuntu using Lyx 2.1.0.

Which message are you trying to capture? If you want to capture all the error messages, then run LyX from a terminal and redirect the output to a file something like

    # lyx 2>/tmp/lyxerrors

Did what you were trying to paste contain a table?

Richard