On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 12:09 PM, Jürgen Spitzmüller <sp...@lyx.org> wrote:

> [...]

Hi Patrick,

It's useful if you respond to the list (don't worry if you forgot, I
forget also sometimes). Also, let's note for archival purposes
(someone might have the same problem you're having and find through
google this email thread, which is archived) that you opened at ticket
here: http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9278

Best,

Scott