Hi,
I followed your tips, and I obtained the file attached Here. But I need to
obtain something like the other file that I attach (Meridiana.pdf)

I mean:
- the logo on the header is on the right
- the footer could be an image (can I can realize it with script?, it would be
better. This, is an image of a letterhead realized wiith latex)

I would use Lyx, because it will better to write simple letter. But to do
that, I need a letterhead (I hope to explain myself).

Thank you

Renato