This was indeed something which should not happen: to send the original file from which
I had prepared the short one. It should at least not have gone to the list!
There is no excuse, but the publisher wants the proof reading done in such a short time,
that I was too nervous (and too old, by the way).
Must donate to the LyX people...

 Wolfgang, full of shame