>>>>> "Lars" == Lars Gullik Bj�nnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>>> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes writes:
JL> Hello there,
JL> I just committed to lyx0_12 CVS a new patch allowing for l10n
JL> bindings and translated documentation. This patch is a clean-up of
JL> an earlier patch from Joacim. Here are the corresponding
JL> documetation changes, mostly written by Joacim. This patch only
JL> touches Customization.lyx and should be added to lyxdoc CVS.
Lars> And if it is not added to lyxdoc CVS, these changes will be lost
Lars> next time I update the documention... (cp lyxdoc/*
Lars> lyx0_12/lib/doc)
In fact, I did not even touch the doc in lyx0_12. So the patch should
really go in lyxdoc (if we want to document features, that is :). In
fact, I planned to send this just to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and then decided
to send it to lyx@via to tell others what I've been doing.
JMarc