>>>>> "Jaroslav" == Jaroslav Silha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Jaroslav> I've tried to add a special button in toolbar. It's Undo.  I
Jaroslav> put this line in lyxrc:

Jaroslav> \add undo

Jaroslav> This mark ? appeared in toolbar. How can I change this sign?

Jaroslav> Thanks for reply.

Well, the icons in 0.12.xx are for now harcoded in the source. What
you saw here is the default 'unknown' icon, which is shown when no
icon is available. This situation has changed in 0.13.xx, since two
days ago (!) I made chages to the toolbar to read files from
lib/images, thus allowing new home made icons. However, switching to
0.13 for this feature is certainly not a good idea, since a lot of
other things are broken there. 

I have a deal for you: if you manage to draw an icon for your undo
function (or any other), send it to me, and I'll add it to the
distribution. Please pay attention to the color restrictions given in
the images/README file.

JMarc

Reply via email to