I have a couple Bluetooth transceiver boards similar in size to the 8266 which
will [very soon] find their way into my 100 and 200 in place of the Modem
circuitry. :)   Will just need to patch ROM so the hardware switchover between
the Model and RS-232 port knows what to do and what speed to set the UART, etc.