I think the techniques are the same, but the actual routines will differ.
The improved boiler plate John and I did is just an example.
Steve

On Thursday, June 11, 2015, Kurt McCullum <kurt.mccul...@att.net> wrote:
> John,
> Glad to hear it exists. The question I am trying to answer is about the
boilerplate. Looking through a few of the Traveling Software ROMs it would
appear that each one is slightly different. Is this because the interrupt
routines are different for various software used on the ROMs?