From: M100 [mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] On Behalf Of Kurt
McCullum
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 20:20
To: Model 100 Discussion
Subject: [M100] Time Minder

I recently acquired (Thanks Lee!) a copy of Time Minder for the T200. After
what we see on Menu which is just a fixed value. Time Minder calculates all
dates from an epoch of Jan 1 1900 and ignores the DAY$ value in the clock.
So when calculating calendar, there was no way to make it work on dates
above December 31st, 1999. It pulls the Year, Month and Day values from the
clock chip but then does it's own calculations. This makes leap days valid.
But trying to build a calendar for 2015 results in a 1915 calendar.

After some digging with Virtual-T, I replaced a LDA command with a CALL to 6
new bytes of code. There I loaded the Year and added 100 to the accumulator.
This makes all the calendars appear perfectly on dates past 2000.

The only problem now is displaying 20 instead of 19 on the screen. For some
reason finding that code has eluded me, but the software is not functional.

There are 4 version of Time Minder, two for loading from the cassette port
and two from the DVI/TS-Dos. Right now I have the DVI/TS-Dos versions
working but still displaying 19 instead of 20 for the century.

My next step is to apply the epoch year fix to the cassette versions and
then try to fix the display issue.

Kurt