Hi folks,

I've got a Model 100 (catalog # 26-3802, S/N 307003348) which is missing the spacebar, the metal rod underneath it, and any rubber dome-type switch cover that may have existed originally...I'm not sure if it had one or not.

Couple of questions:
Does anyone know if the spacebars and related components can be bought individually (and if so, from whom)? Or alternatively, is it simplest/most efficient to track down a full QWERTY keyboard and replace it in its entirety? Same question...where can I do that?

My dad had a couple of these around when I was a kid, and as a first computer, it was great for road trips...I used to hammer out stories as text files and write "choose-your-own-adventure"-type BASIC programs. As far as I can tell, other than for the missing space bar, this "flea market" specimen from a few years ago is in good working condition and I'd love to get it up and running again.

Thanks!
--
Matt