Hi Dano, and welcome!

It's been discussed many times but AFAIK there's no modern DVI emulator; you
can *sort of* duplicate the display or (and?) storage capabilities with an old
laptop (even wirelessly) but there hasn't been much interest in adapting the
DVI 80-column display firmware. Most people seem more interested in WiFi and BT
access to/through a phone or tablet these days.

Making a DVI cable's not difficult; you need an old 40-pin PC hard disk cable
(or two) and something like this:

http://www.digikey.ca/product-detail/en/CWR-130-40-0203/CDP40S-ND/1122542

To protect the pins at the bus connector you can use an intermediate socket,
either a ZIF socket or even just an ordinary 40-pin DIP socket.

You can also split the cable in two; a short piece that you can
double-side-tape to the back of the M100 which sort of turns it into a 102 and
gives you a sturdier (dis)connect, and a male-male intermediate 'adapter' to
connect to a regular female-female cable. This also simplifies assembly.

I'm away for the weekend but I'll try to take some pics if that isn't clear.

Don't know of anyone else who has a bubble memory unit, although we're
certainly interested in hearing more about it!

And a Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends!

mike