  From: Lee Kelley
  To: Model 100 Discussion
  Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 11:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] Anyone have a T102 display?

  I've grafted a 100 screen into a 102, you just have to solder the wires to
the flex cable traces.   That is, if you have a m100 screen laying around.

  On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 9:36 PM, Flow gmail <flowcharles...@gmail.com> wrote:

    There was traffic on the list about this failure in recent weeks.

    I dimly recall that a defect in the contrast knob assembly is often
correctible, by cleaning or soldering of cracked leads.

    Gene Corrigan
    flowcharles...@gmail.com

    > On Nov 2, 2015, at 9:03 PM, Mike Stein <mhs.st...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > Hello Jessica,
    >
    > Yes, I could definitely use a replacement but to be honest I'm not
prepared to pay very much for it; how much would you like and where are you?

<jessica.j.armstr...@gmail.com>

  --

  "I will never in my lifetime make a film that cannot be seen by the whole
family"  Arther P. Jacobs