Willard,
Thanks for the update. I have not tried it with a Galaxy tab. I have used a
Nexus 7, Motorola Moto-X, Droid Mini and have received reports about a Nexus 5.
I'll look into the Galaxy. Maybe there is a setting for powering the OTG
devices. I know with my phone that the FTDI chip draws power and maybe the
Galaxy is not allowing that in order to conserve as much power as possible.
What version of the Android OS is installed on your tablet?

Kurt

    On Thursday, February 11, 2016 11:26 PM, Willard Goosey <goo...@sdc.org>