That's an interesting combo ROM!

Willard
Sent from Samsung tablet

-------- Original message --------
From Kurt McCullum <kurt.mccul...@att.net>
Date: 03/28/2016  6:49 AM  (GMT-07:00)
To Model 100 Discussion <m100@lists.bitchin100.com>
Subject [M100] A New ROM on the way

I've been working on a new ROM for my NEC for about a year now and I'm
just about ready to release it. I took the Sardine ROM and TS-DOS ROM
and figured out how to merge them into one. It required me to move 33
bytes of code from Sardine higher up into the ROM area, removal of the
internal 7k word dictionary and then adding TS-DOS. I had to change some
of the jumps in TS-DOS to match the OptROM code that switches back and
forth to the regular system ROM but everything is working really well
now. The two outstanding issues are to get rid of the Sardine prompt
that asks if you want to spell check with the Rom or Disk and the T-Word
indicator that checks to see if DOS is loaded. Right now it is looking
for the RAM hooks not the ROM hooks. Once I have these two items ironed
out I'll post it.

Kurt