  From: Bill Nobel
  To: Model 100 Discussion
  Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 12:08 AM
  Subject: [M100] Mark Stein's ROM Board

  Well, boards, Eproms and parts arrived and I tried it out tonight and happy
to say SUCCESS TS-Dos burned first try and plugged it in and voila TS-Dos up
and running.  I need to remove the original socket from the 102 and Mount the
board permanently though,  I added a socket for the Eprom so I can change out
Roms.

  Now I need to get the PC side up and running for comm, I still have Desklink
crash as soon as I hit F4 on the 102.  I am trying it from a HP Win7 starter 10
inch Netbook though.

  Bill Nobel
  b_no...@hotmail.com