On Sunday, August 28, 2016, Josh Malone <josh.mal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Very cool. Works great on my old pc in Firefox. However, my android phone
> really has a tough time with it in chrome. No backspace, and the
> autocorrect really messes with things, especially capitalization. Might not
> be anything you can do about it if you can't get keyboard events. :-(
>
> Still very cool.

Thanks. Hmm. Maybe try "hacker's keyboard" that's what works on my galaxy
note 10.1. Backspace works and it doesn't do the predictive text.

What android device and keyboard?

How about speed? My Samsung can't quit get to native speed. Where my iPhone
and kids iPad does.

I'll try with my tablet's built in keyboard to see if I can repro the
issue.

-- John.