When I used the M100 on the 'net I set the bridge to send  1 byte packets to
the M100, although a larger number like 8 would probably have worked as well
since there are 24 bytes available.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kurt McCullum
  To: Model 100 Discussion
  Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 6:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] mComm 1.5

  The only time I've seen it go over 64 was when stepping through the T-Word
code and watching the buffer byte while sending a track (128 bytes + header)
from sardine.But I may have been watching the wrong byte in memory.

  As far as the 64 byte limit, I had a heck of a time getting that to work
properly with the Android device. With Windows, the XON/XOFF works pretty well.
I ended up sending 8 byte chunks and then checking for a flow control byte. A
pain, but I think I have the timing right.

  Kurt