On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 21:15:11 -0700, Steve Batson wrote:

Is there any known issues with this list? Some of my messages are
getting through and therefore sent to me as well as the group. Some
I’m not getting back or seeing responses even though I can see my
messages showing up in the List Archive on the site.

There are issues with "bigger ISPs" who will arbitrarily block emails on a whim (I used to see this a lot in my older job as ISP admin [1]). I've had issues in the past with Comcast, yahoo, MS and Gmail. Gmail seems to have come good, others not so much. None of them will give you feedback if you
ask why email isn't getting through, except "unspecified reasons".

[1] - as a result, I run my own email infrastructure now. Just having access to the logs when someone says they sent you an email, and you can determine whether their mail server even attempted to send to your mail server has
proven beneficial (to me) in the past.  YMWV.

--
Regards,
  Daryl Tester