The FBS8.6 is very close to the FRW-8.5. When I took my PDD apart to fix it, there was almost nothing left of the original belt, it turned into a black goo. So I measured the pulleys and subtracted 5% from that length, and took a best guess at the width. So far it's running great, it's reading and writing disks just fine, even 20+ year old disks. Same goes for the tape recorders, the original stuff was just too far gone to properly measure.

Here are more specs for the belts:

*FRW 8.5**(from the archive)
**    Thickness: 0.024 Inches.**
**    Width: 0.150 Inches*

FBS8.6 Flat Belt, Small 8.6 Inch:
    .025 Inch / .6mm Thick
    .125 Inch / 3mm Wide

FBS10.2 Flat Belt, Small 10.2 Inch:
    .025 Inch / .6mm Thick
    .125 Inch / 3mm Wide

SBS8.0 Square Belt, Small 8.0 Inch
    .046 Inch / 1.2mm Thick and Wide

SBS5.1 Square Belt, Small 5.1 Inch
    .046 Inch / 1.2mm Thick and Wide

SBS3.0 Square Belt, Small 3.0 Inch (I think this one is actually too small, 3.2" would be better)
    .046 Inch / 1.2mm Thick and Wide

***