-------- Original message --------
From Douglas Quagliana <dquagli...@gmail.com>
Date: 03/20/2017  12:50 AM  (GMT-07:00)
To goo...@sdc.org
Subject Re: [M100] Small C teaser

Hi Willard,

Exciting news! Which version of the small C 8085 compiler did you start with?

Regards,
Douglas

On Mar 20, 2017, at 1:32 AM, Willard Goosey <goo...@sdc.org> wrote:

That moment when the linker quits fighting you and hands you hours of work
already done, for free.

I thought it was just a useless quirk of ASX that all the labels from my
m100.def ended up stored in the .rel files but that quirk just made Small-C's
library a lot smaller, because that means I don't need wrapper functions for
ROM calls that 1)don't take any arguments and 2)either return nothing or return
their result in HL.

Oh did I mention I have Small-C 8085 producing model 100 binaries? Not bad for
an evening's work. :-)

I admit I was kind of scared of this idea... Stdio is huge and the m100 is very
poorly equipped to support it. But then I really looked at the routines offered
by CPCNEC (Small C for the 8201) and realized that they didn't even attempt
such a thing and I didn't either!

Expect rough archives, oh, by Friday?

C you...
Willard ;-)