Hey folks, finally grooving on the M100 I've had in my collection for ages;
I've been aware of Club100 for more than a decade but no resources to make
contact, now that I'm a grown damn adult with my own money, I got no reply
to the order form and seemingly can't get goodies! :(

Not sure if REX is still floating around and available, or if I'm going to
have to make my own ROMBO (MOMBO?) PCBs, but that sounds fun either way,
what I'd really like is some 8K RAM without having to sacrifice another
working M100!

FYI, @fozztexx and I have been working on updating the Level 29 BBS for
40x8 and 32x8 terminal width! tpcser works great at 300 baud, and he's got
a hardline available too: http://bbs.fozztexx.com/

Nice to meet everyone and become a part of the (new) M100 mailing list!

 - Lee (@eltoozero)