I ordered these for some cables for the C64 AV port, and IIRC one of them
fit, I just can't remember which...if you can't figure it out I can grab
them from the garage and test fit.

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/cui-inc/SD-60/CP-1060-ND/96999
https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/cui-inc/SD-80/CP-1080-ND/97003
https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/cui-inc/SD-50/CP-1050-ND/96997

If it's the "U" shaped DIN instead of the circular oriented pins you'll
have to pull out some pins with a pair of pliers, I seem to recall the top
pins DID need to be pulled but there were duplicate pins for those
connections, I don't have the pinout in front of me.

Hopefully this helps, if you get stuck let me know.

--

 - Lee
 - 909.437.0250