I'm late to this thread because I tend to let my Bitchin100 folder sit ignored
for long periods while my fickle obsessions shift to my other machines and
hobbies. Boy, was this thread a pleasant surprise when I decided it's time to
clear out old unread messages!

The board that Ken is contemplating sounds like something I'd be likely to buy.
I'm guessing that you probably envision using something like the ESP8266 or
(better yet) the ESP32 for the WiFi feature, Ken? I also have some projects in
mind for other vintage computers using the ESP32. Not that I'm likely to ever
get around to completing them, though! :)

Given the low availability of NADSboxes for new M100 collectors, I've
contemplated making a NADS-inspired doodad that I coined "MicroTPDD". I've only
done a bit of CAD modeling of the physical concept, though, and I don't know if
or when it will bubble to the top of my delightfully bloated project list.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <n...@nf6x.net <mailto:n...@nf6x.net>>
http://www.nf6x.net/ <http://www.nf6x.net/>