Hi Willard,
   Can you add an wrapper entry for the FINDFREQ ROM routine that finds the
frequency
of the cassette port input?

Here's the info from the Covington map file

6FDBH -  Find the frequency of the cassette port.  This routine
        measures the duration from the start to the stop of half of
        the wave presented on the cassette port.  The result is the
        number of 29 t-state cycles required to find the end of the
        wave.  The byte at FF8EH determines if the count will trigger
        on a high or low pulse.  For example, a 1200 hz signal, which
        would take 416 ms to go through half of the wave, would cause
        this routine to exit with a value aound 35.  If the sound
        option is turned on (see FF44H), this routine will click the
        beeper on each call.  Note:  Although this routine analyses
        the cassette port in 29 T-state intervals, the actual routine
        requires much more time to execute.
         Exit:
                C - Number of 29 T-state cycles
                A - Destroyed
           C flag - Set if the routine was canceled by a shift break

Thanks,
Douglas