Hi Jim,

John speaks wisdom, as always!  :)   The screen location formula is
quite simple.  I'll represent it in BASIC syntax:   CHR$(27); "Y";
CHR$(32 + Y); CHR$(32 + X);

In this example X & Y are the cursor locations on the screen that you
desire.  They're zero based.    Just generate those types of sequences
in your transmission and you'll have complete control over what you
want displayed on the Model T.    You can even do reverse video if you
want.  (ESC p to turn on,   ESC q to turn off if I remember
correctly.)

Gary

--
Gary Weber