On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 07:12:01 +0000
Jim Williams <hira...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The problem I'm working on now is sorting out where/how to set up the
> termcap to be suitable for the Model T (It's been years since I even
> messed with Linux). I have to figure out if I'm supposed to set it up
> in Linux, or if there's a function or configuration within Smaug I'm
> going to need to set.

Termcap file should be appended to /etc/termcap  ...assuming it's
there. Frankly termcap is nearly dead, almost everything uses terminfo.
The terminfo file gets compiled using tic(1). If you run tic as root it
should put the compiled terminfo file where everything will expect it
to be.

Anyway, here are both.  Enjoy.

Willard
--