The specifications in the PDF for the PDD1 and PDD2 says the following:
PDD1 (26-3808):
Disk
    Number of surfaces                        1
    Number of Memory Blocks
        Total number of tracks               40
        Total number of hard sectors    80

PDD2 (26-3814):
Disk
    Number of surfaces                        1
    Number of Memory Blocks
        Total number of tracks               80
        Total number of hard sectors    160

On 8/8/2017 12:39 AM, Gary Weber wrote:
> Double-sided doesn't hurt anything of course, although it's too bad you can't make 3.5" flippy disks as easily as you could 5.25"!

After rereading this I wanted to make one critical point. Remember, if yours is truly the TPDD2, it already is double sided. It formats the drive as 100K per side (200K total). You use the "Bank" feature in TS-DOS to switch between which side you're accessing. So, no need to be fantasizing about flippy-floppies. ;-)

It was the original TPDD that is only 100K single sided.

Gary