I ended up printing mine out and re-arranging the pages. The FDC mode
information was very helpful for the Sardine emulation that I wrote into mComm.
Traveling Software created their dictionary disk using 256 byte blocks (80
sectors, 5 tracks). Steve A. had the disk and pulled the data off for me and
once that was done it became a matter of figuring out how Sardine switches
between File mode and FDC mode.
The TPDD2 has a different sector access protocol which is different from the
TPDD1 FDC mode. I've noticed in testing that Sardine will switch out of FDC
mode and send a TPDD2 sector access request. This is VERY rare but I have seen
it when using an old Prolific USB adapter. So there must be a way to emulate
FDC mode with a TPDD2. I'm trying to figure that out so that mComm can respond
to both types of requests.
So far the only info on the TPDD2 sector access protocol is on the Bitchin100
site.

Kurt

    On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 12:08 PM, "biggran...@tds.net"