Peppino,

Yes for quite a few years the project was put on hold; I had run into
a roadblock due to a missing high-ram hook in the NEC memory map, a
hook that the Model 100 has but the NEC does not.  The project got
stalled and I also got busy.  But recently I wanted to pick it back up
and see if I can actually finish this thing, as I believe I have
gotten passed the original architectural problem.

Daniel Born got busy as well, but I do believe he is still out there.
We shall see if he resurfaces sometime soon.  :)

Gary

--
Gary Weber
g...@web8201.com